MOSSAIC is support for people transitioning to the U of M who have autism spectrum disorder, Asperger syndrome, or other social/organizational challenges.
v Weekly time with experienced peers (U of M juniors or seniors) to address your individualized needs such as:
· Walk through your class schedule
· Organization of materials & time
· Self-advocacy & when to disclose
· Campus safety
· Shared living space
· Understanding academic expectations
· Problem solving opportunities
v Evening seminars to support student needs & provide social opportunities.
See the attached flyer for more information.