Mission, Vision, Values and Goals For The Statewide System of Support
The mission of the Statewide System of Support (SSOS) is to help empower all Montana Title I schools to reach high levels of student achievement, classroom instruction, and building leadership as determined by state and national standards. We commit ourselves to develop a comprehensive system of support to assure these outcomes.
The vision of the Statewide System of Support is to provide all Montana Title I schools the resources to improve teaching and learning for increased student achievement based on state and national standards.
1. We believe that all students can learn at high levels.
2. We believe that all teachers can teach at high levels.
3. We believe that all schools can make Adequate Yearly Progress.
1. We will provide a school improvement consultant or advisor to assist in action planning and implementation of evidence-based practices.
2. We will provide on-site professional development in the areas of curriculum, data analysis and teacher mentoring for schools based upon need and available funds.
3. We will ensure that all schools have access to technical assistance through the Montana Office of Public Instruction.
4. We will work with outside entities to assist schools in program improvement.