Health Enhancement and Safety

Annual licensure renewal for public school food service establishments

Thursday, December 27, 2012, 1:43 pm
Section 50-50-202 (1) MCA of retail food service law requires that public food service establishments be licensed. Renew food service licenses with the Department of Public Health and Human Services by contacting your local sanitarian.

For more information, contact School Nutrition Programs, 406-444-2501