Health Enhancement and Safety

Annual Licensure Renewal for Public School Food Service Establishments

Wednesday, December 28, 2011, 3:37 pm

Section 50-50-202 (1) MCA of retail food service law requires that public school food service establishments be licensed. The Department of Public Health & Human Services asks each school that operates a food service to renew its license before December 31st each year. Contact your local sanitarian for renewal information. To view the OPI policy go to:

For more information, contact School Nutrition Programs, 406-444-2501