Health Enhancement and Safety

Annual Licensure Renewal for Public School Food Service Establishments

Monday, January 3, 2011, 5:01 pm

Section 50-50-202 (1) MCA of retail food service law requires that public school food service establishments be licensed.  The Department of Public Health and Human Services asks each school that operates a food service to renew its license before December 31st each year. Contact your local sanitarian for renewal information.  To view the OPI policy go to: 

For more information, contact School Nutrition Programs, 406-444-2501