Official Enrollment Count DateThursday, January 30, 2014, 1:27 pm
The official spring count day is Monday, February 3, 2014. MAEFAIRS Student Count for ANB must be submitted no later than Friday, February 7, 2014. The short reporting period is necessary to allow the School Finance Division the time needed to issue Preliminary Budget Data Sheets by the March 1st deadline.
The following resources are located on the OPI website:
- ANB Memo http://www.opi.mt.gov/pdf/SchoolFinance/Enrollment/ANB_Info.pdf
- Reporting Instructions http://opi.mt.gov/pdf/SchoolFinance/Enrollment/EnrollmentInstructions.pdf
- Step-by-Step Student Count for ANB Instructions http://opi.mt.gov/pdf/SchoolFinance/Enrollment/StepByStepInstruc.pdf
- For MAEFAIRS questions, or to correct data once it has been submitted, please contact Nica Merala at (406) 444-4401 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For AIM questions, including how to correct student information in order to be included in the MAEFAIRS Student Count for ANB, please contact the AIM Helpdesk at 1-877-424-6681, or locally at (406) 444-3800 or email@example.com.
For more information, contact Nica Merala, (406) 444-4401