Get Answers!

How Can I Add a Special Education Endorsement to my Existing License?

What programs are available to help me add the special ed endorsement to my license?

Contact the OPI Special Education Endorsement Project through MSU-Billings at 406-657-2097. Participation in that program will allow you to be assigned as a Special Education teacher while completing the requirements to add the endorsement.

Related Articles

No related articles were found.


No attachments were found.

Visitor Comments

No visitor comments posted. Post a comment

Post Comment for "How Can I Add a Special Education Endorsement to my Existing License?"

To post a comment for this article, simply complete the form below. Fields marked with an asterisk are required.

* Comment:
* Enter the code below:


Article Details

Last Updated
18th of February, 2010

Would you like to...

Print this page  Print this page

Email this page  Email this page

Post a comment  Post a comment

 Subscribe me

Subscribe me  Add to favorites

Remove Highlighting Remove Highlighting

Edit this Article

Quick Edit

Export to PDF

User Opinions

No users have voted.

How would you rate this answer?

Thank you for rating this answer.